To find more information and purchase ScriptRunner for Jira, visit the Atlassian Marketplace.
To install ScriptRunner for Jira, follow these steps:
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin drop-down and choose Manage apps.
The Atlassian Marketplace screen loads.
- Locate ScriptRunner for Jira via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Free trial to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for ScriptRunner for Jira.
- On the Confirm app installation screen, click Accept & install.
ScriptRunner for Jira installs.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older ScriptRunner for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.