To find more information and purchase ScriptRunner for Confluence, visit the Atlassian Marketplace.
To install ScriptRunner for Confluence, follow these steps:
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
The Manage Add-Ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ScriptRunner for Confluence via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for ScriptRunner for Confluence.
You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. ScriptRunner for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older ScriptRunner for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.