Space Administration Built-In Scripts
The scripts are available in the Space Tools section. These scripts can be used in spaces where the user has space admin permission. Some functionality has been restricted to reflect the lower permission level, but they operate the same as the original scripts outlined above.
To navigate to these built-in scripts, follow these steps:
- Select Space Tools from the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Advanced Space Functionality.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Space Directory.
- Select the space where you have permission by clicking the relevant i icon.
- Click on Advanced Space Functionality.
To use a built-in script, click on the built-in script you want to work with.
The following scripts are for space administrator use:
- Add/Remove Restrictions to Parent and Child Pages
- Add/Remove Watchers
- Bulk Delete Attachments
- Bulk Delete Attachment Versions
- Bulk Delete Comments
- Bulk Purge Trash
- Change Content Author
- Copy Page Tree
- Copy Space
- Delete Page Tree
- Manage Labels
- Rename Pages
- Space Statistics
You can control which built-in scripts are available to which users, groups, or spaces in the Configure Space Admin Built-In Script Permissions section of your Settings page. Learn more about configuring the permissions here.