Use this built-in script to change the titles of pages. Follow these steps to run the built-in script:
- Enter the space you want to work within Pages to Rename.
- Enter text you want at the beginning of the title in Title Prefix.
- Enter text you want at the end of the title in Title Suffix.
- Use Replace Text to find and replace words in a title when copying.
- Check Notifications if you want to send notifications for updates.
If Notifications is not checked, watchers of the page do not receive an email notification that the attachments have been deleted.
- Select Run.
You can select Preview instead of Run to view changes before implementing them.
Once you select Run, the Results of the script appear.