Check out what’s new for Forms for Confluence Cloud.
- Text Box macro
- The macro can use validations to require the desired input for submissions.
- The options for the Validation field include:
- Alpha (text)
- Numeric (numbers)
- Alpha-numeric (text and numbers)
Several new macros have been added and are now available to use with Forms for Confluence Cloud:
- The Attachment macro allows users to include files in their form submissions.
- Radio Matrix
- The Radio Matrix macro allows you quickly to set up a table format of radio buttons for multiple questions from which the user can select one answer per row.
- Checkbox Matrix
- The Checkbox Matrix macro creates a table format of checkboxes for multiple questions, from which the user can select multiple answers per row.
- Star Rating
- The Star Rating macro is a simple and efficient way to add a rating scale to a form.
- Success Message
- The Success Message macro displays a custom response to a form submission.
8 November 2021
- New Configuration screen.
- An updated interface for Form Configurations has been implemented to support user interactions with configurations and their associated data.
- The interface for Form Responses has been updated to the ease at which form data is accessed.
- The Responses Table View macro has been updated.
- Customize the table view:
- Select which columns are visible
- Move columns by clicking and sliding horizontally
- Move and sort data rows by selecting all or individually.
- Customize the table view:
11 September 2021
- The Forms for Confluence Cloud API has been updated.
The names of several macros have been changed:
Previous Maco Name New Macro Name
Checkbox Button Group
Radio Button Group
Responses Table View
- A bug preventing a selected Required checkbox option from displaying correctly is removed.
- A bug preventing the Show Form ID Label checkbox option from behaving as expected is removed.
- Updated submissions for Forms responses.
- Updated implementation for setting content restrictions.
- A bug preventing Forms submissions from anonymous users with the proper permissions is removed.
- A bug preventing the placeholder text for inserted Datepicker macros from displaying correctly is removed.
- A bug causing the Synchronize Configuration banner to appear unnecessarily is removed.
- A bug preventing the proper display of the default Radio Button option in the Radio Button macro is removed.
- A bug causing faulty Field Checker results for forms that contain a Forms Responses macro is removed.
- In-app links to documentation are updated.
- A bug preventing non-admins, with proper permissions, from submitting forms in specific scenarios is removed.
The security of form responses has been investigated and, subsequently, improved.
- Anonymous users are prevented from submitting responses.
- An info message stating that responses are restricted now displays on pages that contain a form accessed by an anonymous user.
- If an anonymous user attempts to submit a form response, they'll receive an error message and, the attempt will be blocked.
- A bug preventing forms from loading while using a response table is removed.
- Backend security updates are instituted.
- Implemented security improvements to reduce the risk of XSS vulnerabilities
- Added support for displaying form responses inside the Forms macro
Info message improvement
Delete responses when the form config is deleted
Raise error message if two macros have the same name
Responses Table macro
Add a number icon indicating responses
FCCD-4: Improved permissions message
FCCD-6: Exported responses
FCCD-8: Deletion of responses
Customizable Forms - Create elegant forms directly in Confluence to gather information. Using several macros is possible to give users complete control over the fields and layout
Input Validation - Validate that the contents of the field meet validation criteria
Internal Response Database - Save responses to a form within Confluence
Space level administration - Create, edit and delete Form Configurations
Customizable Response Templates - Design a template for form submissions, formatting responses to look precisely how you need
Seamless integration with Atlassian UI - Designed with Atlassian’s Design Guidelines throughout to make forms that feel right at home in Confluence pages