Check out what’s new for Forms for Confluence Cloud.
- A bug, preventing the placeholder text, for inserted Datepicker macros, from displaying correctly is removed.
- A bug, causing the Synchronize Configuration banner to appear unnecessarily is removed.
- A bug, preventing the proper display of the default Radio Button option, in the Radio Button macro is removed.
- A bug, causing faulty Field Checker results, for with forms that contain a Forms Responses macro is removed.
- In-app links to documentation are updated
- A bug preventing non-admins, with proper permissions, from submitting forms in certain scenarios, is removed
The security of form responses has been investigated and, subsequently, improved.
- Anonymous users are prevented from submitting responses
- An info message, stating that responses are restricted, now displays on pages that contain a form, accessed by an anonymous user
- If an anonymous user attempts to submit a form response, they'll receive an error message and, the attempt will be blocked
- A bug preventing forms from loading, while using a response table, is removed
- Backend security updates are instituted
- Implemented security improvements to reduce the risk of XSS vulnerabilities
- Added support for displaying form responses inside the Forms macro
Info message improvement
Delete responses when the form config is deleted
Raise error message if two macros have the same name
Responses Table macro
Add a number icon indicating responses
FCCD-4: Improved permissions message
FCCD-6: Exported responses
FCCD-8: Deletion of responses
Customizable Forms - Create elegant forms directly in Confluence to gather information. Using several macros is possible to give users complete control over the fields and layout
Input Validation - Validate that the contents of the field meet validation criteria
Internal Response Database - Save responses to a form within Confluence
Space level administration - Create, edit and delete Form Configurations
Customizable Response Templates - Design a template for form submissions, formatting responses to look exactly how you need
Seamless integration with Atlassian UI - Designed with Atlassian’s Design Guidelines throughout to make forms that feel right at home in Confluence pages