Release Notes 7.4.0
- User Picker - Creates a Dropdown List with the list of users from a particular group. As the user types, the number of users will be automatically filtered.
- Added the new User Picker to the Destination List Macro
- Added multiple new date formats to the Datepicker macro
- Applied validation of all these different date formats
- Allow validation of dates to be in the past or the future
- When submitting a response with a date, the format chosen is now displayed
- Confluence 6.1.0 compatibility
- Fixed bug where the Responses table was not sorting by date
- Fixed bug with an apostrophe displaying incorrectly in the Responses table
Release Notes 7.0.0
- Blueprints - Blueprints can be used to get a form up and running in no time at all.
- Space Administrator Configuration - it is now possible to create form configurations if a user is a space administrator.
- This allows not only Confluence administrators to manage forms but also space administrators.
- Since every user can create their own space, everyone can create form configurations.
- Form Page - With the Form Page macro, you can now organize a form in different pages, such as survey sections, creating a better user experience through long forms.
- Simpler Form Creation - We've bundled the Submit Button, Submit Image Button, and the Captcha Macro all in the Forms Macro.
- Single Submission - Now, Forms can be configured to allow only a single submission per user.
- Additional customization of the Information message when sending to ScriptRunner.
- Responses Table macro - now allows reordering of columns and sorting.