Macros "Submit" and "Submit Image" Buttons have been removed from the latest release and become part of the Form Macro itself. This means one does not have to add the "Submit" Button macro separately as before. For existing forms with "Submit" and "Submit Image" buttons you do not need to change anything. When upgrading to version 7.0.0 our migration process will transparently make the necessary changes and from user point of view the functionality will remain as it is. Please check below for more information.
- Select "Advanced Option" tab from the Insert or Edit Forms Macro.
- The user can change the submit button text by adding a preferred text.
- Option for show/hide submit button.
- The user can also provide an image URL to add an image to the Submit button.
- Enable spam prevention by selecting Add a Captcha checkbox.
- Enable Receipt to send a copy of the sent email to the user who clicks the submit button.
- Check "Include Destinations in the receipt" so that the receipt email contains a list of all the destination email addresses.
- You can also apply a CSS style and Class