The Responses Table macro should be used when you want your users, or admins to be able to view inbox responses on a page. It lets you quickly set up a table containing all the responses from a specific Form ID, with permissions to allow access to admins or all users.
The columns of the responses table are sortable.
Instructions to create a responses table:
- Open the Form Configuration page.
- Click Edit for the Form ID that will be used with the Responses Table macro.
Set the Responses Table Macro permission by selecting Unrestricted or Admin and Space Admin Only.Only visible with Internal Database selected as Collector Type.
- Click Create, to add a page.
- Click the Insert option and add the Responses Table macro.
- Input the Form ID that the Responses Table macro will be associated with.
- Once the Form ID has been added, click Insert to add the macro.
- A graphical placeholder of the macro will be added to the page.
- Each row will contain the values from one response.
- Save the page to see the final table of responses