Here are the changes we document in the Release Notes:
- New Features - Brand new functionality designed to make ScriptRunner Connect an exceptional app.
- Updates - Changes we've made, large and small, that we want you to be aware of.
- Bug Fixes - Issues we've resolved to make ScriptRunner Connect work as intended.
27 November 2023
You now have the ability to duplicate a workspace! 💾⚡💾
Gone are the days when you had to labor to duplicate a workspace by manually adding each script, API connection, and/or event listener from scratch. Total headache!
Now you can simply click the Options menu (ellipsis) on a workspace card, then select Duplicate.
Before the new workspace is created, you can change the title and description and even attribute the new workspace to a different team. Nice!
- Fixed a bug that caused the user-specified
Content-Typeheader value to be overwritten when using the generic connector.
- Fixed a bug that caused selected items in the Workspace resource tree not to be highlighted.
- Fixed vendor API URL links for the Jira Cloud Managed API.
9 November 2023
- Added a check to prevent the creation of a generic connector without a protocol being specified with the base URL.
- Converted Trello templates to make use of Managed APIs for Trello-specific API calls.
- Fixed a bug related to estimated dates for scheduled triggers that caused some estimated dates to be from the past.
3 November 2023
We created a new template for Excel!
The template demonstrates how to construct an Excel file in memory using a third-party NPM package (thanks to our package manager feature) and then upload the file to Jira Cloud as an issue attachment.
21 September 2023
We are excited to announce the official launch of ScriptRunner Connect, the app formerly known as Stitch It! 🥳
We have evolved throughout a tremendously successful beta period and are now a part of the ScriptRunner suite of products as ScriptRunner Connect.
Unfamiliar with Stitch It? 👀 Learn about ScriptRunner Connect! 👀
Here's what's changing for our beloved Stitch It users:
- A new app URL
- A new marketing website
- A new app logo
- The app is now out of the beta stage and ready for serious business use
- Existing teams have been implemented under the Free plan
As we finalize the checkout process, you can continue to use ScriptRunner Connect for free until the pricing plans become available on 12 October 2023. At that point, choose the sweet spot for your team and dig in!
Talk to us! 💬
We have a ScriptRunner Connect Nolt board so you can share ideas and steer future app development!
Old bones 🦴
Remnants of the Stitch It name remain in a few of the YouTube demo videos that are available in the app and customer documentation, but they will be replaced very soon. We appreciate your patience.