To find more information and purchase ScriptRunner for Confluence, visit the Atlassian Marketplace.
To install ScriptRunner for Confluence Cloud, follow these steps:
- Log into your Confluence Cloud instance as an admin.
- Select the Cog in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Apps under the Atlassian Marketplace section.
- Click Find new apps from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ScriptRunner for Confluence Cloud via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for ScriptRunner for Confluence Cloud.
You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. ScriptRunner for Confluence Cloud begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older ScriptRunner for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.