There are two types of releases for Recurring Tasks; Minor and Major. You don't need to do anything for minor updates; these are served to you automatically. But, when there is a major update, you need to take action to get all the new features and improvements.
Here are the changes we document in the Release Notes:
- New Features - Brand new functionality designed to make Recurring Tasks exceptional.
- Updates - Changes we’ve made, large and small, that we want you to be aware of.
- Bug Fixes - Issues we’ve resolved to make the app work as intended.
Version 2.2.0 - 2nd October 2023
- Fixed an issue where duplicate subitems were being created.
- Fixed an issue where recurring tasks couldn't be created when column types connected_boards or dependent_on were present.
Version 2.1.0 - 27th September 2023
- We improved the process for creating recurring task in the following ways:
- We have simplified the repetition selection process to make it easier to get the required recurrence pattern.
- Added the option for repetition to occur more than once per week. eg every Monday and Wednesday.
- Added some tips for new users to guide them through the process.
- Added a warning to let users know when their chosen recurrence pattern doesn't create any dates
- Fixed an issue where items were not created in the expected pattern when using the Working Days pattern.
- Fixed an issue where items were not created in the expected pattern when using the Week pattern.
Version 2.0.0 - 31st July 2023
You can now create recurring subitems. You have all the same options for subitems as for tasks giving you more control over your board.
Version 1.13.0 - 15th May 2023
- Fixed an issue where errors occured when a recurring task required the creation of more than 22 subitems.