- Released 12 July 2019.
- [SRJIRA-3640] - Cannot edit script fields if they were created previously
- Released 12 June 2019.
Introducing the ScriptRunner Database Picker scripted field. The Database Picker scripted field allows you to display database records as field options. Configure custom SQL queries to retrieve data from databases connected under the Resources tab.
For more information on the ScriptRunner Database Picker see our documentation.
- [SRJIRA-3357] - Behaviours Mapping screen can only search on the first 100 RequestTypes and 50 Service Desks
- [SRJIRA-3415] - Behavior script is not loaded on Service Desk if the request page loads slowly
- [SRJIRA-3485] - Preview button is not working for Post-Functions and the Update Button fails for some Post functions
- [SRJIRA-3624] - Link to field config is incorrect from script fields
- Released 12 June 2019.
- [SRJIRA-2011] - Apply create constrained issue fragment to multiple projects
- [SRJIRA-3218] - ScriptRunner Mail Handler
- [SRPLAT-96] - Custom event listeners should be able to listen to events provided by plugins
Introducing the new ScriptRunner Mail Handler. Mail Handler for ScriptRunner expands on Jira’s built-in mail handling capabilities. This new feature allows users to run groovy scripts when messages are received, automating tasks such as creating a new issue from the mail subject, creating users from the recipient list, or triggering workflow actions.
For more information on how to configure a ScriptRunner Mail Handler see our documentation.
- [SRJIRA-2747] - Constrained create issue screen doesn't preserve behaviour context id when project is changed
- [SRJIRA-3004] - Fields with behaviours become inline-editable if you edit another field inline first
- [SRJIRA-3296] - Unable to use send mail attachments callback on Service Desk project
- [SRJIRA-3449] - AddedAfterSprintStart and RemovedAfterSprintStart do not work with anonymous access
- [SRJIRA-3459] - Update Custom attachment callback example
- [SRJIRA-3462] - Behaviours: Edit popup dialog does not trigger since 5.5.5
- [SRJIRA-3469] - Script Field "Issue Picker" does not work with REST API
- Released 15 May 2019.
Anonymous Analytics collects data allowing Adaptavist to gain insight into ScriptRunner usage. A new settings option allows administrators to switch Anonymous Analytics on or off. See our documentation for more information.
- [SRJIRA-2931] - SD Behaviours executing off of the wrong ID
- [SRJIRA-3450] - Scripted Field Searchers bugs
- [SRPLAT-524] - User is encountering exceptions when upgrading to ScriptRunner 5.5.5
- Released 01 May 2019.
- [SRJIRA-2853] - Cannot set time spent field to read only
- [SRJIRA-2873] - setHidden() on attachment hides upload box, but doesn't hide field name
- [SRJIRA-2880] - Behaviours | Unable to find and manipulate Log Work fields
- [SRJIRA-2926] - Create Constrained Issue Dialog Doesn't Work
- [SRJIRA-3068] - The Script Fields page doesn't reflect field name changes
- [SRJIRA-3381] - Original estimate field not working on behaviour
- [SRJIRA-3409] - Group Picker Fields can still be set when set to read only by behaviours
- [SRJIRA-3411] - Behaviours setRequired() doesnt work on Time Tracking fields
- [SRJIRA-3422] - Send Custom Email Listener includes non listener events
- [SRJIRA-3451] - Create Constrained Issue - Menu item no longer opens in a modal window in Jira 8
- Released 09 April 2019.
- [SRJIRA-3119] - A bug preventing behaviours from altering Issue Picker field JQL filters has been fixed.
- [SRJIRA-3365] - Missing events from the Listeners Event drop-down field have been restored.
- Released 02 April 2019.
New Browse Experience Helping you Discover Features Within ScriptRunner
Easy for users to search scripts by keyword.
New tagging system to quickly identify solutions
Comes as standalone page and as part of any configured Items creation flow
Jira Agile Functions Can Now be Used in Boards
SRJIRA-2350 has been fixed, which means you can use JQL functions like
addedAfterSprintStart to define card colors and swimlane queries.
- [SRJIRA-2168] - Can't use behaviours with issue picker in behaviours select list conversion field
- [SRJIRA-2636] - JSD Behaviours - Behaviour lost after server validation fail
- [SRJIRA-2690] - Send a custom email listener doesn't work for non-issue events
- [SRJIRA-3141] - "Send Custom Email" Canned script getWorkflowButtons.call method fails to get workflow buttons if defined at the Create transition stage
- [SRJIRA-3229] - EditableScriptFieldTrait tries to fetch script configurations by field config ID rather than field config scheme ID
- [SRJIRA-3295] - Behaviour mapping REST endpoint doesn't validate the input
- [SRJIRA-3302] - Automation for Jira integration - run action regardless of whether an issue is provided
- [SRJIRA-3325] - setFormValue() doesn't work on cascade select in JSD
- [SRJIRA-3348] - Using the Remove from Sprint function throws error when board is not selected
- [SRJIRA-3353] - Automation for Jira Integration broken in Jira 8
- [SRJIRA-3362] - Script Console - Full screen mode doesn't show error message
- [SRJIRA-3364] - Clicking "Save" on a behaviour config will add "null" in the UI if no description added
- [SRJIRA-3373] - Missing Binding variable in Simple scripted validator
- [SRJIRA-3394] - @RunWith(ScriptRunnerTestRunner) no longer uses baseurl system property so users cannot change default port/baseurl
- [SRJIRA-3398] - addMapping redirect can cause crash if behaviour not present
- Released 06 March 2019.
This release includes our first version of code insight, a set of features designed to increase productivity, discovery, and enjoyment, when writing code in ScriptRunner.
This consists of code completions, parameter lookups, and javadoc links (javadoc links currently for Jira only).
Take a look at the documentation for more information.
- [SRJIRA-3140] - 'Send Custom Email' canned script getWorkflowButtons.call closure returns incorrect workflow id for the Workflow Button
- [SRJIRA-3292] - Behaviour's description cleared upon saving
- [SRJIRA-587] - Use of 'Script Runner' under Administration should be restricted to Jira System Administrators permission
- [SRJIRA-3225] - 'Show parent issue...' scripted field isn't indexed at time of child issue creation