The User(s) Condition controls whether or not a user/users can transition an issue based on a specified user list.
There are two ways to use this condition, depending on if you chose to invert the condition or not:
- (Normal) The transition is allowed if the current user is listed on the condition.
- (Inverted) The transition is allowed if the current user is not listed on the condition.
- You only want the project manager to be able to move tickets to To Do.
- You have a Bot user on your instance and you want to stop it transitioning a ticket to Done.
You can add this condition to any transition except the Create transition.
Select the User(s) Condition [ScriptRunner] condition.
For details on how to navigate to ScriptRunner workflow functions, see Navigating to Workflow Functions.
Enter a description of the condition in Note.
Enter at least one User. Users who are listed here can transition the issue unless the Invert Condition option has been selected. If the condition is inverted, all users apart from those listed can transition the issue.
- Optionally, select to Invert Condition.