- New Scheduled Jobs page displays a list of all jobs that have been created and includes options to edit or delete each of the jobs listed. You can also create a new Scheduled Job from this page.
- Database connection calls can now be made via groovy within ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud, meaning that you can read or write to a database as part of a script. Refer to the Script Examples page.
- The list of libraries from which you can import packages into your scripts has increased to include:
- Added the ability to use Scripted Fields when searching for issues with JQL.
- Added new Built-in Script for cloning issues in bulk and moving to a new project.
Menu items have been consolidated in the UI to improve navigation. Escalation Services, Script Variables, and Script Fragments are now found under the More drop-down.
7 Jan 2020
Added ScriptRunner Script Conditions and Validators that can be added to a workflow transition.