Recent Release Notes
A new Migration report is available that displays any failed items after you have migrated from ScriptRunner for Jira for Server/DC to Cloud using the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant.
New example scripts have been added to the Scripted Fields page.
UI improvements have been made to the Scripted Variables page.
Saved Enhanced Search filters can be accessed and shared directly from ScriptRunner Enhanced Search page.
- UI improvements have been made to the following pages:
- Database connection calls can now be made via groovy within ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud, meaning that you can read or write to a database as part of a script. Refer to the Script Examples page.
- The list of libraries from which you can import packages into your scripts has increased to include:
- Added the ability to use Scripted Fields when searching for issues with JQL.
- Added new Built-in Script for cloning issues in bulk and moving to a new project.
7 Jan 2020
Added ScriptRunner Script Conditions and Validators that can be added to a workflow transition.