The Settings page is only accessible for Confluence users with System Administrators permission. Here, you can work with permissions and analytics, using these features:
- System Admin-Only Script Edit Permission
- Anonymous Analytics
- Switch to a Different User Built-In Script
- Space Administration Permissions
There are two ways to navigate to the Settings page.
- Once you navigate to Confluence Administration (selecting the Cog button and then selecting General Configuration), you can select Settings from the left-hand navigation menu under the ScriptRunner heading.
- You can select the Settings button from the upper right-hand corner of the screen once you navigate into ScriptRunner.