- Released 15 Jan 2018.
- [SRPLAT-254] - XSS security issue in the tree view
- Released 08 Jan 2018.
- Compatible with Bitbucket Server 5.4.0.
Excluding Git LFS Files
This comes in useful when you want to block binary files in the protect git references hook and inform the developer they should be moved to Git LFS if they want to push them.
To find out more about how to use this feature click here for further details.
Restrict File Size Hook - Exclude Git LFS Files
You can now also exclude files tracked by Git LFS from the restrict file size hook.
This could be combined with the protect git references hook (excluding LFS files above) so you only check the size of files NOT tracked by Git LFS.
To find out more about this feature click here for further details.
- [SRBITB-251] - Restrict file size hook blocks deleted files that exceed the size limit
- [SRBITB-253] - Make compatible with BBS 5.4.0
- [SRBITB-152] - Optionally exclude LFS files from the restrict file size hook
- [SRBITB-254] - Provide option in pathsMatch condition to exclude LFS files from hooks
- [SRPLAT-199] - Spinner not showing when clicking add new item and available canned scripts are not ready