- Released 04 Oct 2017.
Script Jobs allow administrators to run their own code at regular intervals.
While you can write your custom Script Job, there are a number of built-in jobs which give administrators more control over their Bitbucket Server instance.
The built-in ones include:
Deactivating particular users on a specific date - automatic deactivation to ensure you comply with internal policies and free up your license count
Sending a custom email, for example a daily summary of all merged pull requests - send custom summaries of what has happened in your instance
A daily email of all repositories exceeding a particular size - monitor for large repositories to encourage early maintenance
To find out more about Script Jobs click here. Or to get started go to
Admin → ScriptRunner → Script Jobs in Bitbucket Server.
- [SRBITB-202] - Bitbucket Script Jobs
- [SRBITB-203] - Ability for administrator to write a custom scripted job
- [SRBITB-204] - Script job to deactivate users periodically
- [SRBITB-205] - Script job to perform repository maintenance periodically
- [SRBITB-248] - Send custom email Script Job
- Released 08 Sep 2017.
- [SRPLAT-188] - Scripts that need to be recompiled are not displayed in the UI