To find more information and purchase ScriptRunner for Bamboo, visit the Atlassian Marketplace.
To install ScriptRunner for Bamboo, follow these steps:
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ScriptRunner for Bamboo via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for ScriptRunner for Bamboo. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. ScriptRunner for Bamboo begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bamboo instance.
To find older ScriptRunner for Bamboo versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.