Do you have multiple workflow function apps on your Jira instance? Want to see which app is delivering which workflow functionalities? Use Microscope Power Audit for Admins to gain an in-depth understanding of the apps you have on your instance and what they do so you can:
- Simplify migration - More apps means more complexity when migrating. Simplify the process by removing unused apps before migration.
- Keep your instance healthy - Too many apps with overlapping functionality can cause issues on your instance. Identify where each app is being used and where functionality overlaps to consolidate your instance.
- Save money - Stop wasting money on license fees for apps you're not using. Identify surplus apps to reduce your costs.
- Gain understanding - Run a scan of all apps to further understand a legacy instance.
To find more information on licensing and to purchase Microscope, visit the Atlassian Marketplace.
To install Microscope, follow these steps:
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin drop-down and chose Manage apps.
- Locate Adaptavist Microscope via search.
- Click Free trial to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Microscope.
- On the Confirm app installation screen, click Accept & install.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.