Creating Cross-Project Filters with Embedded JQL Search
Use the power of cross-project filters to track the progress of multiple projects, releases, and/or teams on a single page. Great for sharing with stakeholders!
Filters can include Jira projects of all types, including team-managed, company-managed, JSM, etc.
- From the Hierarchy Tree view, click Switch to JQL.
- Enter your desired JQL script.
You can search for any project type, including team-managed, company-managed, Jira Work Management, Jira Service Management, etc.
Enteror click .
Search results appear in descending order based on the issue key.
💡 Filter even more with top-level issues
After you complete your initial search, you can filter results even further by making an issue-type selection from the Select top-level issue dropdown.
Linking Cross-Project Issues Together
- From the Hierarchy Tree view, click an issue key for an issue you'd like to link to another issue.
The issue opens in a new window.
- Click Link issue at the top of the window.
A new option to create a new issue link appears in the Linked issues section of the Jira issue.
- Select the desired link type from the drop-down list, then search for the issue.
You can search using keywords from the issue title, a project name, or the issue number itself.
The link connecting the two issues appears on the Jira issue, and the search results in the Hierarchy Tree view adjust accordingly.