Radio Button Group
Radio buttons should be used when you want your users to select a single option from a group. The radio button group lets you quickly set up a group of radio buttons for your users to choose from.
- Create your Form using the Forms for Confluence macro.
- Add the Forms - Radio Button Group macro to the form.
- Set a Name for the group.
- Set a Label for the group; this will appear next to the radio button options.
- (Optional) Set a Description for the group.
- Define a radio button option:
- Set a Label
- Set a Value.
- Click the "+" sign for additional radio buttons options and repeat step 6.
- Once all radio button options have been added, set the default Selected radio button.
- Save the macro. A graphical placeholder of the macro will be added to the page.
- Preview or Save the page to see the final Radio Buttons.