The checkbox matrix macro allows you quickly set up a table format of checkboxes for multiple questions from which the user can select multiple answers per row.
This type of question is common as a form of feedback/review.
- Create your form using the Forms for Confluence macro.
- Add the Forms - Checkbox Matrix macro to the form.
- Set a Name for the matrix.
- Set a Label for the matrix; this will appear next to the checkbox matrix options.
- (Optional) Set a Description for the group.
- Define columns and rows for the checkbox matrix option:
- Set a Label
- Set a Value
- Save the macro. A graphical placeholder of the macro will be added to the page.
- Preview or Save the page to see the final Checkbox Matrix.