Users can now attach files to a form in order to provide meaningful content. The file attached by the sender can be of any type.
The new Attachment Macro can be inserted in a form to allow users the ability to attach files. The attachments can be downloaded from the responses saved in the Internal Response Database as well as the received emails.
The maximum size of attachments can be configured by a Confluence administrator using Confluence's Attachment Settings.
- Navigate to Confluence administration> General Configuration> Attachment Settings
- Edit the attachment size
- Save Settings
- Create your Form using the Forms for Confluence macro
- Add the Forms - Attachment macro to the form in the place you would like the attachment field to appear
- Set a name for the field
- (Optional) Set a label for the field, this will appear next to the field
- (Optional) Set a label width for the field, this will appear next to the field
- (Optional) Set Field width. Defines the horizontal width occupied by the field in the form.
- Save the macro to see a graphical placeholder image of how the field will look on the saved page
- Preview or Save the page to see the attachment field in the form
- A form can have any number of Attachment macros.
Once the form has been submitted, the response can be seen in the corresponding destination.
If the Collector type is Internal Database, all attachments can be downloaded with a click of a button and a zip file will be downloaded containing all attachments