The form additional recipients field can accept confluence user names and email addresses. The form will additionally be submitted to the recipients added to the additional recipient's field.
- Create your form using the Forms for Confluence macro.
- Add the Forms - Additional Receipts macro to the form.
- Name the form in the Name field.
- (Optional) Set a Label and Description for the field. The label will be to the left of the field and the description below the field.
- (Optional) Set a Default Value for the field.
- (Optional) Set the Maximum Selection amount. Only the specified amount of additional emails will be allowed. The default allows a maximum of 15.
- (Optional) Set the Required parameter. Ensure that users must supply a value for this field.
- (Optional) Set Field width. Defines the horizontal width occupied by the field in the form.
- (Optional) Set Label width. Defines the horizontal width occupied by the label associated with the field.
- (Optional) Set the CSS Class.
- (Optional) Set the CSS Style.
- Save the macro to see a placeholder image of the field on the saved page.
- Save the page to see the final field on your form.