The Responses Table macro should be used when you want your users or admins to be able to view inbox responses on a page. It lets you quickly set up a table containing all the responses from a specific Form ID, with permissions to allow access to admins or all users.
The columns of the Responses Table are sortable.
- Navigate to the Forms Configurations page by clicking the link on the sidebar.
- Edit the Form ID that you want to use with the Responses Table macro.
- Set the Form Response Macro Permission by selecting Unrestricted or Admin and Space Admin only.
- Create a page and add the Responses Table macro.
- Enter the Form Configuration ID that the Responses Table macro should be associated with.
Show or hide the Form ID Label above the Responses Table.
- Save the macro.
A placeholder of the macro is added to the page.
Save the page to see the final table of responses (each row contains the values from one response).