To find more information and purchase Enhanced Search for Jira Cloud, visit the Atlassian Marketplace.
To install Enhanced Search for Jira Cloud, follow these steps:
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click Find new apps within the Atlassian Marketplace menu.
- Locate Enhanced Search (JQL & Subqueries) via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try it Free to begin a new 30 day trial.
Note that the info icon beneath this button highlights the end date of the free trial along with some pricing information.
- On the Add to Jira screen, click Start free trial.
A message displays to inform you of the status of the free trial installation followed by a 'Success' message once complete.
- Click Manage apps to view full trial details.
- Click Get Started to begin using ScriptRunner Enhanced Search.