To find more information and purchase Enhanced Search for Jira Cloud, visit the Atlassian Marketplace.
To install Enhanced Search for Jira Cloud, follow these steps:
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click Find new apps within the Atlassian Marketplace menu.
- Locate Enhanced Search (JQL & Subqueries) via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try it Free to begin a new 30 day trial.
Note that the info icon beneath this button highlights the end date of the free trial along with some pricing information.
- On the Add to Jira screen, click Start free trial.
A message displays to inform you of the status of the free trial installation followed by a 'Success' message once complete.
- Click Manage apps to view full trial details.
- Click Get Started to begin using ScriptRunner Enhanced Search.
It is worth noting that you may need to check all project permissions before using Enhanced Search for Jira Cloud and you must perform an initial synchronization.