We are always looking for ways to improve the experience of using our macros. As a result, the round rectangle macro has been removed from the editor. If you have a round rectangle macro on your page it will continue to work as before. You can find the instructions on using it here.
If you wanted to add a new Round Rectangle to your page, you can get the same effect, as well as many others, with the Background Macro. The following instructions show you how to add a background that has the same appearance as the default Round Rectangle did.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Click Insert > View More.
- Select the Background macro in the Browse screen.
- Set the following Parameters
- Use the Color Picker to set the color to #BDE3BC.
- Move the Rounded Corners slider to 25px.
- Choose the width of the page you want to have the background. eg 53%
- Select Save.
- Insert all of your content inside the macro Placeholder, and use Confluences Text Styles to set headings.
To learn what else you can do with this macro, check out the Background Macro Page.